Saturday 14 February 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 14 February 1914 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
- Karel Sys: Belgian boxer, a heavyweight fighter from 1932 to 1954, he stopped between the years 1944-1949.
- Norman Von Nida: Australian golfer (Born 1914).
- High Council of Labor forms in Hague Netherlands.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On the Old Front Porch - Ada Jones & Henry Burr
- The Girl in the Gingham Gown - Orpheus Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?