Friday 14 February 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 14 February 1930 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
- Duncan Montgomery: Stewart; principal (Lady Margaret Hall-Oxford).
- Larry Rubin: Bayonne Writer.
- Henri Le Corre: French astrologer, author of time zone books.
- Harry Mathews: American author of various novels, volumes of poetry and short fiction, and essays.
- Jacqueline Doyen: French actress who appeared in 80 films and television shows between 1956 and 1995.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?