Wednesday 14 January 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
As in a Looking Glass, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Lady Rose's Daughter by Mary Augusta Ward was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 14 January 1903 ?
- Day of St. Basil the Great in Eastern Orthodoxy, January 1 on the Julian Calendar.
- Feast of Divina Pastora, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- Makar Sankranti in India. The event is marked by flying kites. Also Pongal in South India.
- New Year's Day in Eastern Orthodoxy, see Julian Calendar.
- Festum Asinorum, medieval burlesque festival celebrating the Flight into Egypt.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Tessie - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?