Thursday 14 July 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 14 July 1921 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
- Leon Garield: Writer.
- Sixto Ballén: American-Ecuadorian architect and politician 48th President of Ecuador.
- Leon Garfield: English children's author (d. 1996).
- Armand Gaudreault: Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2013).
- Geoffrey Wilkinson: English chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996).
- Jean Valton: French singer, comedian and impersonator.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Can't Keep a Good Man Down - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- Scandanavia - Al Jolson
- Whip-Poor-Will - Look for the Silver Lining (Medley) - Vernon Country Club Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?