Saturday 14 July 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dale Robertson in Harrah and Frances Lear in Larchmont.
Merry-Go-Round, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 14 July 1923 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
- Dale Robertson in Harrah: Oklahoma, USA; actor (Death Valley Days, Walter - Dynasty).
- Frances Lear in Larchmont: New York, USA; woman's magazine publisher (Lears).
- Harold Epperson: American u.s.
- Primo Nebiolo: Italian President of the FIDAL as well as the Olympic Games Association.
- Antoine Haffner: St-Etienne EXecutives.
- Dale Robertson: American actor and singer (d. 2013)
- Willie Steele: American long jumper (d. 1989)
- Robert Zildjian: American businessman founded Sabian (d. 2013)
- Louis Ganne: Composer, dies at 61.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 July 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Trot Along - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Wildflower - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?