Thursday 14 June 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El pechador, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1906 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Gil Lamb: Minneapolis, Minnesota -- Actor (Hit Parade of 1947, Riding High).
- Margaret Bourke-White: Photographer / innovator / correspondent.
- Pierre Dubois: French Catholic clergyman, who was Vicar Apostolic of Constantinople, Turkey and Titular Bishop of Atenia from 15 November 1974 until he died on 29 May 1989.
- Pogrom against Jews in Bialystok, Polish Russia
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?