Sunday 14 June 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pauline Moore and Alexander Campbell.
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1914 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Pauline Moore: American actress (d. 2001).
- Alexander Campbell: Scottish architect.
- Gisèle Casadesus: French centenarian, actress and comedian, daughter and mother of famous conductors (Henri and Jean-Claude Casadesus).
- María Esperanza de Borbón-Dos Sicilias: The youngest daughter of Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and his wife Princess Louise of Orléans.
- Giséle Casadesus: Paris 18éme Actor.
- Adlai Stevenson I: American politician, 23rd U.S.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Heart of the City That Has No Heart - Henry Burr
- He's a Devil in His Own Home Town - Eddie Morton
- The Original Fox Trot - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?