Sunday 14 June 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1914 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Giséle Casadesus: Paris 18éme Actor.
- Pauline Moore: American actress (d. 2001).
- Alexander Campbell: Scottish architect.
- Gisèle Casadesus: French centenarian, actress and comedian, daughter and mother of famous conductors (Henri and Jean-Claude Casadesus).
- María Esperanza de Borbón-Dos Sicilias: The youngest daughter of Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and his wife Princess Louise of Orléans.
- Adlai Stevenson I: American politician, 23rd U.S.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Heart of the City That Has No Heart - Henry Burr
- He's a Devil in His Own Home Town - Eddie Morton
- The Original Fox Trot - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?