Wednesday 14 June 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
What Love Can Do, directed by Jay Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1916 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Stanley Cristol: American professor of chemistry.
- Dorothy McGuire: American actress (Born 1916).
- Geoffrey Goodwin: British Professor of International Relations.
- Karl-Rudi Griesbach: Composer.
- Joao Simoes Lopes Neto: Brazilian writer (Born 1865).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You (Is All That I Can Say) - Henry Burr
- Yaaka Hoola Hickey Doola - Al Jolson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?