Wednesday 14 June 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Jacobs and Kevin Roche.
The Phantom Carriage, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1922 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Arthur Jacobs: Musicologist.
- Kevin Roche: Irish-American architect designed Bank of America Plaza and the Central Park Zoo.
- K Asif: Indian director producer and screenwriter (d. 1971).
- Harvey Littleton: American glass artist and educator (d. 2013).
- 5th PGA Championship: Gene Sarazen at Oakmont Country Club - Oakmont, Pennsylvania
- Charles Hoffner wins PGA golf tournament
- President Harding is 1st US President to use radio, dedicating the Francis Scott Key memorial in Baltimore
- U.S. President Warren G. Harding makes his first speech on the radio.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Not Lately - Bert Williams
- Birmingham Blues - Edith Wilson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?