Thursday 14 June 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Human Wreckage, directed by John Griffith Wray, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1923 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Jack Hayward: British financier (Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club).
- Theodore Bloomfield: Composer.
- Ivan Gubijan: Yugoslavian hammer thrower (d. 2009).
- Judith Kerr: German-English author and illustrator.
- Green Unthank: American soldier lawyer and judge (d. 2013).
- Recording of 1st country music hit (Little Old Log Cabin in the Lane)
- US President Warren Harding is first US president to use radio, dedicating the Francis Scott Key memorial in Baltimore, Maryland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?