Friday 14 June 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Thunderbolt, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1929!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1929 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Cy Coleman: American composer, songwriter and pianist (Born 1929).
- Johnny Wilson: Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2011).
- Cy Coleman [Seymour Kaufman] songwriter ("Witchcraft": "Sweet Charity").
- Tonino Cervi: Italian producer and movie director, son of Gino Cervi.
- Prussia and Vatican sign Concord
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?