Sunday 14 June 1936
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Secret Agent, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1936!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1936 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Renaldo ''Obie'' Benson: American singer (The Four Tops) (d. 2005).
- Irmelin Sandman Lilius: Finnish writer.
- Renaldo Benson: American singer-songwriter (Four Tops) (d. 2005).
- Irmelin Lilius: Finnish author poet and translator.
- George Niederauer: American ecclesiastic, he was ordained a Roman Catholic priest on April 30, 1962.
- Oranienburg Concentration Camp opens
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?