Saturday 14 June 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Edgar Widerman and France Gamerre.
The Big Store, directed by Charles Riesner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1941 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- John Edgar Widerman: United States -- Writer.
- France Gamerre: French politician, the President of the 'Génération écologie' movement from 2002 to 2008.
- Mike Yarwood: English actor.
- Pieter J Kromsigt: Theologist / publicist (John Knox), dies at 74.
- Estonia loses 11,000 inhabitants as a consequence of mass deportations into Siberia
- Ground broken for Boeing Plant II (ex-AFLC Plant 13) Wichita, Kansas.
- June deportation, the first major wave of Soviet mass deportations and murder of Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians, begins.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 June 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?