Thursday 14 June 1990
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michele Maturo and Rachel DeMita.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to It Must Have Been Love by Roxette.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Gremlins 2: The New Batch, directed by Joe Dante, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Set of Six.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Angband or Dragon Crystal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1990 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
Famous Birthdays:14 June
- Erna Berger: German coloratura lyric soprano, and opera singer and interpreter of German lieder.
- 44th NBA Championship: Detroit Pistons beat Por Trailblazers, 4 games to 1
- Date of the events in the movie Mr Destiny
- NL announces plans to expand from 12 to 14 teams for 1993 season
- Supreme Court rules police check for drunk drivers constitutional
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?