Saturday 14 June 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Taylor Hatala and Griffin Kane.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Bring Me To Life by Evanescence was in the top 5 hits.
Hulk, directed by Ang Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Beach House by James Patterson, Peter de Jonge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue or Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 2003!
Which were the important events of 14 June 2003 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
Famous Birthdays:14 June
- Dale Whittington: American racing driver (Born 1959).
- Czech citizens vote ampquotyesampquot to joining the European Union by 77% with 55% turnout.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?