Sunday 14 March 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Idol Dancer, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1920 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Guy Ducoloné: French politician, who served as 'Parlementaire français Député' from 1964 to 1988.
- Dorothy Tyler-Odam: Great Britain, high jumper (1936, 48 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Memduh Ün: Turkish actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 2015).
- Hank Ketcham: American cartoonist, creator of "Dennis the Menace.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Bells of St Mary's - Frances Alda
- Wonderful Pal - George Meader
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?