Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1904 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Hans Einstein: Swiss-American engineer and educator (d. 1973).
- Marcel Junod: Swiss physician and anesthesiologist (d. 1961).
- Hans Albert Einstein: Swiss-born American professor, son of Albert Einstein and Mileva Maric (d. 1973).
- Richard Hol Dutch composer/organist/conductor: dies at age 78.
- 1st Olympics in US are held (St. Louis)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?