Saturday 14 May 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1904 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Hans Albert Einstein: Swiss-born American professor, son of Albert Einstein and Mileva Maric (d. 1973).
- Hans Einstein: Swiss-American engineer and educator (d. 1973).
- Marcel Junod: Swiss physician and anesthesiologist (d. 1961).
- Richard Hol Dutch composer/organist/conductor: dies at age 78.
- 1st Olympics in US are held (St. Louis)
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Blue Bell - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?