Sunday 14 May 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1905!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1905 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Antonio Berni: Argentinian figurative artist.
- Arturo De la Garza: Mexican lawyer and politician, from the state of Nuevo Leon, held diverse political positions, among them the governor of his home state.
- Jean Daniélou: French Jesuit theologian, historian, cardinal and a member of the Académie française.
- Jean Danielou: French cardinal (d. 1974).
- Robert Lafon: Marseilles physician.
- Herbert Morrison: American soldier and journalist (d. 1989)
- 2nd official International soccer match, Netherlands beats Belgium 4-0
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Tell Me with Your Eyes - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?