Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1905!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1905 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Robert Lafon: Marseilles physician.
- Antonio Berni: Argentinian figurative artist.
- Herbert Morrison: American soldier and journalist (d. 1989).
- Jean Danielou: French cardinal (d. 1974).
- Jean Daniélou: French Jesuit theologian, historian, cardinal and a member of the Académie française.
- Arturo De la Garza: Mexican lawyer and politician, from the state of Nuevo Leon, held diverse political positions, among them the governor of his home state. During his tenure he encouraged agricultural production and extended the growing areas gave significant support to citrus producers of Nuevo Leon who suffered great losses due to difficulties in transporting the product and investments were made to attack the problem of droughts in the field . The educational aspect resources received strong support during the
- 2nd official International soccer match, Netherlands beats Belgium 4-0
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Tell Me with Your Eyes - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?