Monday 14 May 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The White Rose, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1923!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1923 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Diane Arbus [Nemerov] in New York City: New York, USA; photographer (Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Nudists).
- Adnan Pachachi: Iraqi politician Iraqi Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Mrinal Sen: Bangladeshi-Indian director producer and screenwriter.
- Antoine Hurel: Colombiers EXecutives.
- François-Jean Armorin: French war correspondent, journalist and writer.
- Charles de Freycinet: Prime Minister of France (Born 1828).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tiger Rag - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Faded Love Letters - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?