Monday 14 May 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Born to Be Bad, directed by Lowell Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1934!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1934 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Claude Gubler: French physician, the doctor to President Mitterrand.
- Grady Gaines: American electric blues, Texas blues and jazz blues tenor saxophonist, who performed and recorded with Little Richard in the 1950s.
- Pascal Jardin: French writer and the father of writer Alexandre Jardin.
- Forrest Moses: American artist, a painter and photographer living in New Mexico.
- William Adams: American merchandise marketing executive in the flooring tile and insulation business, CEO with Armstrong World Industries.
- Lou Criger: American baseball player and manager (d. 1934).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?