Thursday 14 May 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Far and Away, directed by Ron Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1992 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
Famous Birthdays:14 May
- Lyle Alzado: NFL defense linesman (Oakland Raiders), dies of cancer at age 43.
- WIBC Bowling Queens won by Cindy Coburn-Carroll.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- U2 - One
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?