Sunday 14 May 1995
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Braveheart, directed by Mel Gibson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1995 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Kelly Gale: Swedish model.
- Jonah Placid: Australian rugby player.
- João Bellotto: Brazilian noted family, the first son of Malu Mader and Toni Bellotto, was born with 3,34kg and 5çm.
- Maezumi Hakuyu Taizan Koun: teacher (Zen Buddhism), dies at age 64.
- My Thing of Love closes at Beck Theater NYC after 16 performances
- Eddie Murray of Cleveland Indians hits his 463rd career homerun (ties for 18th).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?