Monday 14 May 2001
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Noah Levi .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to All For You by Janet.
In UK Don't Stop Movin' by S Club 7 was in the top 5 hits.
Pearl Harbor, directed by Michael Bay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battlefront.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cosmic Rift or Digimon Rumble Arena.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 2001!
Which were the important events of 14 May 2001 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?