Tuesday 14 November 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1916 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Roger Apery: Greek-French mathematician (d. 1994).
- Roger Apéry: Greek-French mathematician and academic (d. 1994).
- Sherwood Schwartz: Passaic, New Jersey -- TV creator (Brady Bunch, Gilligan Is).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Turn Back the Universe and Give Me Yester Day - Orpheus Quartet
- On the South Sea Isle - Sterling Trio
- Aida: Celeste Aida (Radiant Aida) - Hipolito Lazaro
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?