Friday 14 November 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Min and Bill, directed by George Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1930 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Edward H White II in San Antonio: Texas, USA; Lieutenant Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (Gemini 4).
- Ornelio Martina: Antillian author / Governor of Curacao.
- Charles De Sorgher: Belgian bobsledder.
- Pierre Bergé: French entrepreneur, industrialist, and patron, widely known as Yves Saint-Laurent's partner.
- Edward White: American astronaut, the first American to emerge from an orbiting spacecraft and the first man to control his movements while floating in space, 6/03-07/1965, during the Gemini 4 mission.
- Shirley Crabtree: Wrestler
- Peter Katin: English pianist and academic (d. 2015)
- Monique Mercure: French Canadian actress
- Michael Robbins: Actor (Lunch Hour, On the Buses), dies at 62
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1930 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Peanut Vendor - Don Azpiazu & His Havana Casino Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?