Monday 14 November 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
If I Had a Million, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1932 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Henk Mochel: Dutch TV host (Rondom tien).
- Ramon Zupko: Composer.
- Annie Fratellini: French clown, the granddaughter of Paul Fratellini who carried on the tradition of the famous Fratellini brothers, adapting their routines to her impish feminine character.
- Jack Smith: American underground filmmaker, actor, artist and writer.
- Gunter Sachs: Swiss photographer, author, industrialist and astrological researcher, of German origin.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?