Saturday 14 November 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Plainsman, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1936!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1936 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Cornell Gunther: Los Angeles, California -- Musician (Coasters-Poison Ivy).
- Carey Bell: American singer and harmonica player (d. 2007).
- Freddie Garrity: English singer and actor (Freddie and the Dreamers) (d. 2006).
- Cornell Gunter: American singer (The Coasters and The Flairs) (d. 1990).
- Ira Stepanian: American economist and CEO of Bank of Boston, a corporate lending institution.
- Bradman scores 192 for South Africa vs. Victoria before a MCG crowd of 21000
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1936 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- It's De-Lovely - Eddy Duchin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?