Saturday 14 November 1953
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Answer Me by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Kiss Me Kate, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1953!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1953 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Dominique de Villepin: former Prime Minister of France.
- Phil Baron: American voice actor puppeteer and songwriter.
- Tim Bowler: English author.
- Patrick Sébastien: French television host, producer and classy personality (mainly on TF1 and France 2), radio host, singer, writer, producer, director, impressionist entertainer, comedian, TV and film actor, and former president of the French rugby team CA Brive.
- Dominique De Villepin: French politician who served as the Prime Minister of France from 31 May 2005 to 17 May 2007.
- WCIA TV channel 3 in Champaign, IL (CBS) begins broadcasting
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 November 1953 and get them!