Sunday 14 November 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Time I Saw Paris, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Love Is Eternal by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1954!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1954 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Anson Funderburgh: American guitarist and bandleader.
- Eliseo Salazar: Chilean race car driver.
- Condoleezza Rice: American government aide who became President George W. Bush's National Security Advisor on January 22, 2001.
- Bernard Hinault: French cyclist, winner of the Tour de France in 1978, 1979, 1981, 1982 and 1985.
- Yanni : Greek musician, a pianist and composer with a large following.
- Egyptian President Naguib fired / state of emergency declared
- Egyptian president Mohammed Naguib is deposed Gamal Abdel Nasser replaces him.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 November 1954 and get them!