Monday 14 November 1977
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Heather Gray and Sara Jay.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone.
In UK Name Of The Game by Abba was in the top 5 hits.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Passe-Partout.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air-Sea Battle or Destroyer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1977.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1977!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1977 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Heather Gray: Miss West Virginia Teen USA (1996).
- Sara Jay: American pornographic actress.
- Obie Trice: American rapper.
- Brian Dietzen: TV Actor.
- Egypt President Sadat repeats willingness to visit Israel to Cronkite
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life
- Heatwave - Boogie Nights
- Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
- Barry White - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
- Chicago - Baby, What A Big Surprise
- Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
- Paul Nicholas - Heaven On The 7th Floor
- Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone
- Linda Ronstadt - Blue Bayou
- Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?