Saturday 14 November 1992
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Malcolm X, directed by Spike Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Tale Of The Body Thief by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1992 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Clem Beauchamp: US stuntman / director (Tarzan, Superman).
- Earnest FH Happel: East German soccer / trainer / coach.
- Joop Van Nellen: Soccer / trainer (DHC / "We go to Rome!").
- Robert Reese: Producer, dies of natural causes at 66.
- Ernst Happel: Austrian football coach (Born 1925).
- George Adams: American lawyer and politiciam, the eldest son of John Quincy Adams, the sixth president of the United States, and his wife Louisa Catherine Adams.
- Actress Peg Phillips (Northern Exposure), falls and breaks 3 fingers
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?