Tuesday 14 November 2006
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Love by Justin Timberlake.
In UK Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grande was in the top 5 hits.
Deja Vu, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while You: On a Diet by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Strutter.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Daxter or North American box cover.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 2006!
Which were the important events of 14 November 2006 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 November
- Sumner Shapiro: United States Navy Rear Admiral (Born 1926).
- The President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he expects its nuclear enrichment program to be ready by February 2007. (CNN)
- The first babies to have been screened for faulty genes by Preimplantation Genetic Haplotyping (PGH) have been born in London's Guy's Hospital. (The Times)
- Gunmen wearing Iraqi police uniforms kidnap up to 100 people from a Higher Education Ministry building in Baghdad. (BBC News)
- Australia and Indonesia sign a security treaty on Lombok strengthening cooperation against terrorism, enhancing joint naval border patrols and formalising military exchanges. It also supports Indonesia's sovereignty over its provinces notably Western New Guinea. (ABC News)
- The Parliament of South Africa passes a law to legalize same-sex marriage. It must now be signed by President Thabo Mbeki to become law. The change was required by a constitutional court, which ruled last year that the current marriage law unconstitutionally discriminated on the basis of sexual orientation. (CBC)
- The UCLA Taser incident occurs when student Mostafa Tabatabainejad is stunned with a Taser multiple times, prompting public outcry. amp!-- just a few of the sources --amp
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?