Sunday 14 October 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gary Graffman in New York City and Frank E Resnik.
Kriemhild's Revenge, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1928 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Gary Graffman in New York City: New York, USA; pianist (Leventritt Award).
- Frank E Resnik: American business executive (d. 1995).
- Harvey Kirck: Canadian TV personality and co-host, known by his fellow Canadians for co-hosting the National News on CTV, appearing nightly on the 11:00 PM news.
- Frank Resnik: American chemist and businessman (d. 1995).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?