Friday 14 October 1932
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Trouble in Paradise, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1932!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1932 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Bernie Siegel: American physician, accomplished surgeon, recognized authority in the field of advanced cancer and teacher at the Yale University Medical School.
- Bobby Wolff: American bridge player, writer, and administrator, who is the only person to win world championships in five different categories.
- Enrico di Giuseppe: American tenor (d. 2005).
- Dyanne Thorne: American actress.
- Enrico Di Giuseppe: American tenor and actor (d. 2005).
- Anatoly Larkin: Russian-American physicist and academic (d. 2005)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 October 1932 and get them!