Tuesday 14 October 1997
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Candle In The Wind 1997 by Elton John.
In UK Something About The Way You Look / Candle In The Wind by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Bean, directed by Mel Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while The Royals by Kitty Kelle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Atheist Experience.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Earth 2140 or Final Furlong.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1997.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1997!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1997 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 October
- Harold Robbins: American author of popular novels.
- Florida Marlins beat Atlanta Braves 4 games to 1 in NLCS
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Candle In The Wind 1997
- Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight
- Boyz II Men - 4 Seasons Of Loneliness
- Usher - You Make Me Wanna..
- LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
- Mariah Carey - Honey
- The Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
- Allure - All Cried Out
- Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
- Jewel - Foolish Games
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?