Monday 15 April 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
The Wonderful Trick Donkey, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1901!
Which were the important events of 15 April 1901 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
- Joe Davis: English snooker / billiards-world champ (1927-46).
- Ajoy Mukherjee: Indian politician Chief Minister of West Bengal (d. 1986).
- René Pleven: French politician, twice Prime Minister of the Fourth Republic.
- 1st British motorized burial
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Laughing Song - George Washington Johnson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?