Thursday 15 April 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ernest Borneman and Elizabeth Catlett.
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 15 April 1915 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
- Ernest Borneman: Sexual researcher psychotherapist writer / musicologist.
- Elizabeth Catlett: American sculptor and illustrator (d. 2012).
- New York Giants Rube Marquard no-hits Brooklyn, 2-0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They All Had a Finger in the Pie - American Quartet
- Goodbye, Girls, I'm Through - Lambert Murphy
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?