Monday 15 April 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to You're In Love by Wilson Phillips.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Drop Dead Fred, directed by Ate De Jong, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heartbeat by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1991!
Which were the important events of 15 April 1991 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
Famous Birthdays:15 April
- Secret Garden opens at St. James Theater NYC for 706 performances
- Europe foreign ministers lift most remaining sanctions against South Africa
- Former child actor Adam Rich charged with burglary
- Maximum New York State unemployment benefits raised to $280 per week
- Ton Sijbrands improves world record blind checker games (15 wins)
- East-Europe Bank forms in London, England.
- Sacramento Kings set NBA record, losing 35th consecutive game on road.
- 95th Boston Marathon won by Ibrahim Hussein of Kenya in 2:11:06.
- Magic Johnson sets NBA record for career assists with 9,898.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 15 April 1991 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?