Friday 15 April 1994
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacquees and Shaunae Miller.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bump N' Grind by R. Kelly.
In UK The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Prince was in the top 5 hits.
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Schindler's List by Thomas Keneall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cardiac Arrest.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble or EMIT.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1994!
Which were the important events of 15 April 1994 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
Famous Birthdays:15 April
- John Curry: British figure skater (Olympics-gold-1976), dies of AIDS at age 44 (born 1949).
- Indians loses 1st game at Jacobs Field, Kansas City wins 2-1
- Robert F Kennedy Jr (21 days after his divorce) weds Mary Richardson
- Representatives of 124 countries and the European Communities sign the Marrakesh Agreements revising the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade and initiating the World Trade Organization (effective January 1, 1995).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- Mariah Carey - Without You
- Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
- Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
- All-4-One - So Much In Love
- Salt 'N Pepa - Whatta Man
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Richard Marx - Now And Forever
- Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?