Tuesday 15 December 1959
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Heartaches By The Number by Guy Mitchell.
In UK What Do You Want? by Adam Faith was in the top 5 hits.
Suddenly, Last Summer, directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1959
while Advise And Consent by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1959.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 1959!
Which were the important events of 15 December 1959 ?
- Donna Brazile: American author, academic, and political analyst who is Vice Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee.
- Natalie Rastoin: French business leader, the CEO and President of Ogilvy France since January 2006.
- Richard Roman: French homicide suspect in the Céline Jourdan case, where the six-year-old girl was raped and murdered on 7/26/1988.
- Heidi Bohay in Somerset: New Jersey, USA; actress (Megan - Hotel).
- Everly Brothers record Let It Be Me
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1959 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?