Tuesday 15 December 1981
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Don't You Want Me by The Human League was in the top 5 hits.
Neighbors, directed by John G. Avildsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1981.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 1981!
Which were the important events of 15 December 1981 ?
- Najoua Belyzel: French singer.
- Brendan Fletcher: Canadian actor and screenwriter.
- Andy González: Puerto Rican baseball player.
- Thomas Herrion: American football player (d. 2005).
- Creighton Lovelace: American Baptist minister.
- Roman Pavlyuchenko: Russian footballer
- Firman Utina: Indonesian footballer
- Raashan Coley: American thief, convicted of burglary committed on his 15th birthday. Sentenced to seven and a half years in jail he served only three and a half years after a judge ruled that he was tried in error as an adult because he was a few hours shy of the "adult" age of fifteen. The robbery was committed at 2:30 PM on December 15, 1996. Before his arrest, Coley had three juvenile convictions for possession of controlled substances and one conviction for being a drug dealer. He had been kicked out of ei
- Michelle Dockery: British actress
- Andy Gonzalez: Puerto Rican baseball player
- 4th Emmy Sports Award presentation
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
- Commodores - Oh No
- Rod Stewart - Young Turks
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Diana Ross - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
- Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
- Stevie Nicks - Leather And Lace
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?