Wednesday 15 December 1993
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Again by Janet Jackson.
In UK Mr Blobby by Mr Blobby was in the top 5 hits.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape, directed by Lasse Hallstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Slow Waltz In Cedar Bend by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 1993!
Which were the important events of 15 December 1993 ?
- William Dale Phillips: American chemist (Born 1925).
- British Premier Major / Irish Premier Reynolds signs Downing Street Declaration concerning Northern Ireland self determination
- John Williams' final appearance as conductor of Boston Pops.
- Y-12 crashes at Phonesavanh, Laos: 18 killed.
- Lee Aspen resigns as Secretary of Defense.
- Haitian premier Robert Malval resigns.
- C-130 flies into a Philippines hill and explodes, 16 killed.
- History of Northern Ireland: The Downing Street Declaration is issued by British Prime Minister John Major and Irish Taoiseach Albert Reynolds.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Janet Jackson - Again
- Ace Of Base - All That She Wants
- Mariah Carey - Hero
- Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
- Salt 'N Pepa - Shoop
- D.R.S. - Gangsta Lean
- Bryan Adams - All For Love
- Toni Braxton - Breathe Again
- Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
- Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You.. But I Lied
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?