Saturday 15 December 2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
P.S. I Love You, directed by Richard LaGravenese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Double Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 15 December 2007 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 December
- John Berg: American actor (Born 1949).
- Sikhanyiso Ndlovu, the Information Minister of Zimbabwe, calls Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany a ampquotNaziampquot. Ndlovu responded to the German government's criticism of rising human rights abuses in Zimbabwe by telling Merkel to ampquotshut upampquot. (allAfrica.com)
- Pitcher Andy Pettitte of the New York Yankees admits to using human growth hormone to recover from an elbow injury two days after the release of the Mitchell Report. (AP via ''The New York Times'')
- Rashid Rauf, a suspect in a plot to blow up trans-Atlantic airliners, escapes from police custody in Pakistan. (AP via Google News)
- The President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf lifts the state of emergency that he declared on November 3, 2007. (BBC News)
- The 2007 United Nations Climate Change Conference concludes with an agreement for a two-year process to develop a new treaty on climate change. (''The New York Times'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?