Tuesday 15 February 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Jane Croft and Ian Ballantine.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1916 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Mary Jane Croft: American actress (d. 1999).
- Ian Ballantine: publisher (Ballantine Books).
- Franco Fabrizi: Italian model and stage/film actor.
- Jack Hanlon: American child actor known for his role in "Our Gang" and silent films.
- Armand Bour: France sport Champion.
- Mary Croft: American actress (d. 1999)
- Nikolay Nikolayevich Lodizhensky composer: dies at age 73.
- New York Yankees buy Frank "Home Run" Baker from the Athletics for $37,500.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - Henry Burr
- He's Got a Bungalow - Arthur Fields
- Is There Still Room for Me 'Neath the Old Apple Tree? - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Araby - Harry Macdonough
- When Old Bill Bailey Plays the Ukelele - Peerless Quartet
- You'd Never Know That Old Home Town of Mine - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?