Thursday 15 February 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Haack and Fredrik Mellbye.
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1917 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Robert Haack: American financier, the former Chairman of Lockheed Corporation in 1976 for 20 months, revamping it and building it up, restoring its finances and restoring confidence.
- Fredrik Mellbye: Norwegian physician.
- Jacques Chegaray: Le Havre Writer.
- Charles A van Ophuysen Dutch orientalist: dies at age 60.
- San Francisco Public Library (Main Branch at Civic center) dedicated.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They're Wearing 'Em Higher in Hawaii - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Paradise Blues - Marion Harris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?