Tuesday 15 February 1927
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
It, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1927 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Gottfrid Grasbeck: Composer.
- Harvey Korman in Chicago: Illinois; actor (Carol Burnett Show, Blazing Saddles).
- William Bentley: Diplomat.
- Frank Dunlop: director (Edinburgh International Festival).
- Yehoshua Neuwirth: Israeli rabbi and scholar (d. 2013).
- Kenny Kingston: American TV and club show psychic. He came out as a psychic in the '70s, developed a club act of three-minute readings and had his own TV show.
- Harvey Korman: American actor and comedian, who has appeared on stage and in TV commercials. He is probably best known for a lead role in "The Carol Burnett Show," which earned him four Emmy awards from 1967-1977. He also appeared in "Blazing Saddles," and "The Young Dr. Frankenstein." He played small roles on Broadway and in TV commercials before finding his niche in comedy.
- Carlo Martini: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal, member of the College of Cardinals. He was ordained a priest on July 13, 1952 and became Archbishop on January 6, 1980, installed as Archbishop of Milan on March 6, 1980. Elevated to Cardinal of Milan on February 2, 1983, he retired on July 11, 2002.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 15 February 1927 and get them!