Thursday 15 February 1934
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
It Happened One Night, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1934 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Jimmy Bloomfield: English footballer and manager (d. 1983).
- Graham Kennedy: Australian television personality (Born 1934).
- Niklaus Wirth: Swiss computer scientist created the Pascal programming language.
- Abe Woodson: American football player and minister (d. 2014).
- Tinius Nagell-Erichsen: Norwegian publisher, noted for his leadership of the Schibsted media conglomerate which includes the broadsheet newspaper Aftenposten and the tabloid Verdens gang.
- Henri Korn: French neurobiologist, who has made significant contributions to the understanding of neural communication, integration of synaptic inputs by single neurons, and dynamics of neural circuits.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?