Saturday 15 February 1964
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Leland D Melvin and Thierry Berrod.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles.
In UK Needles And Pins by The Searchers was in the top 5 hits.
The Fire Within, directed by Louis Malle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Einer wird gewinnen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1964!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1964 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Leland D Melvin: NASA astronaut.
- Thierry Berrod: French film producer and director.
- Chris Farley: American comedian who died binging on booze, cocaine and heroin 12/18/1997 in his Chicago condo.
- Mark Price: American basketball player: guard, Magic.
- Leland Melvin: American engineer and astronaut.
- Ken Hubbs: 2nd baseman (Chicago Cubs), dies in plane crash at 22.
- Bill Bradley scores 51 points for Princeton.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Rip Chords - Hey Little Cobra
- Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um
- Rick Nelson - For You
- The Marketts - Out Of Limits
- Dionne Warwick - Anyone Who Had A Heart
- Al (He's the King) Hirt - Java
- The Tams - What Kind Of Fool (Do You Think I Am)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?