Tuesday 15 February 1977
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Blinded By The Light by Manfred Mann's Earth Band.
In UK When I Need You by Leo Sayer was in the top 5 hits.
Wizards, directed by Ralph Bakshi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Trinity by Leon Uris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1977.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1977!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1977 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Gran Naniwa: Japanese wrestler (d. 2010).
- Brooks Wackerman: American drummer (Bad Religion Infectious Grooves Fear and the Nervous System and Bad4Good).
- Brook Wackman: Rocker.
- Rachida Brakni: French actress of Algerian origin.
- Social-democrats win Danish parliamentary election.
- Space Shuttle program: First test taxi flight of Space Shuttle Enterprise.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By The Light
- Eagles - New Kid In Town
- Mary MacGregor - Torn Between Two Lovers
- Barbra Streisand - Love Theme From A Star Is Born (Evergreen)
- Kenny Nolan - I Like Dreamin'
- Jacksons - Enjoy Yourself
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle
- Bread - Lost Without Your Love
- Bob Seger - Night Moves
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?