Monday 15 July 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Austin Powers in Goldmember, directed by Jay Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ruler of Your Own World.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Casino Empire or Enzai: Falsely Accused.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 15 July 2002 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 July
- In Washington, DC, "American Taliban" John Walker Lindh pleads guilty to aiding the enemy and possession of explosives during the commission of a felony. Lindh agrees to serve ten years in prison for each charge.
- Anti-Terrorism Court of Pakistan hands down the death sentence to British born Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh and life terms to three others suspected of murdering Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.
- John Walker Lindh, the so-called ampquotAmerican Talibanampquot, pled guilty to two charges, and prosecutors dropped the rest. He will be sentenced in October.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?